PIVOT CYCLES Mach 4 Carbon Frame with Shimano SLX/XT build kit
OUR PRICE £4000.00
|Description||From the racetrack to the trail, there has never been anything that has performed like the new Mach 4 Carbon.
Now in its 4th generation, the Mach 4 Carbon rolls on 27.5" wheels, features 115mm of travel, and introduces the next generation of race/trail geometry-all paired with the lightest full-suspension frame we have ever made.
Whether you are a pure XC racer looking for something nimble, with the acceleration of 26" wheels and the rolling speed of a 29er, or a trail rider that wants something fast and responsive yet stable, the Mach 4 has you covered.
The dw-link suspension has been tuned to provide instant acceleration with hardtail efficiency, while delivering the incredible climbing traction that all our dw-link equipped bikes are famous for.
The short chainstays, spacious top tubes, and the incredibly stiff carbon chassis all enable you to achieve your fastest time on the climbs.
On the descents, the Mach 4 comes alive.
With ultra-stable front end geometry, a low BB height, and 115mm of travel, you can tackle some of the roughest trails with ease, cornering like the bike is on rails and slicing through turns like a Ginsu knife!
But Pivot didn't stop there.
The Mach 4 Carbon is the first Shimano Di2 compatible frame ever developed, featuring an internal battery mount in the down tube and all the required ports for clean internal routing.
If you are not running Di2 and prefer a more conventional set up, the Mach 4 has the cleanest cable routing in the sport, with ports for full internal routing (including dropper post), full length housing and options for 1X, 2X and Shimano's new M9000 Side Swing front derailleur.
• 115mm dw-link suspension with race and trail tuning
• Full carbon frame featuring Pivot exclusive hollow box internal molding technology
• 27.5" wheels
• XS, S, M, & L sizing, with our X-small featuring the lowest stand-over clearance of any 27.5" suspension bike made
• Full length internal cable routing, and Shimano Di2 compatible with Pivot's exclusive cable port system
• Dropper post compatible with internal routing
• Enduro Max cartridge bearings
• Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Kashima rear shock
• Frame weight from 5.1lbs (2.3kg)
• Complete bike weights from 22lbs (10kg)
• 2 sets of bottle cage mounts
• Rubberized leather downtube and swingarm protection
|Forks||Fox 32 Evolution CTD 27.5" 120mm|
|Rear Mech||Shimano XT 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano SLX 2x10 speed|
|Crankset||Shimano M625 24/38t|
|Cassette||Shimano HG62 11-36t 10 speed|
|Headset||Pivot Semi-Sealed Bearing|
|H-Bar Stem||PIVOT Race|
|Handlebar||RaceFace RIDE Riser 740mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano M615|
|Rear brake||Shimano M615|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M615|
|Front Hub||DT Spline M1900|
|Rear Hub||DT Spline M1900|
|Tyres||Maxxis Ardent Race 27.5x2.2" TR|
|Saddle||PIVOT WTB Volt Sport|
|Grips||PIVOT Lock On|
|Miscellaneous||This is a Pivot Mach 4 Carbon frame supplied with a Shimano XT/SLX build kit...|
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.