PIVOT CYCLES 5.7 Carbon
OUR PRICE £2000.00
|Description||The Mach 5.7 Carbon has set a new standard for what is possible with carbon fiber and suspension bike design.
Pivot developed a bike that is lighter, stronger and stiffer than anything that's come before it.
Applying pivots ground breaking composite technology to the best performing trail bike made and you have a bike that stands atop the competition.
Not only will the Mach 5.7 Carbon leave your friends with plenty of bike envy, you will be having a blast leaving them behind!
• Pivot exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized frame design with the best stiffness to weight ratio in the class.
• dw-link® suspension with position sensitive anti-squat allows us to achieve the stable handling and increased cornering benefits of a lower bottom bracket with more travel, all with better pedaling efficiency and a plusher feel.
• New Pivot specific, custom valved Fox CTD shock technology featuring increased rider tunability and incredible small bump sensitivity.
• 142mm rear spacing with 12mm through axle and 160mm post mount dropouts for maximum frame stiffness.
• Under top tube cable guides with straightforward dropper seat post routing.
• Rubberized leather chainstay, inner seat stay, and down tube protectors for a quiet ride and higher impact resistance.
• 5.7" (145mm) rear travel.
• Tapered 1.5" headtube, Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, direct mount front derailleur, and high-modulus carbon rocker add to the Mach 5.7 Carbon's superior frame stiffness and incredible long-term durability.
"one of the few superbikes I've ridden that more than fulfils its promises"
What Mountain Bike magazine
"definitely one to shortlist if you're in the market for a lightweight, long-travel AM bike."
"like having your cake, eating it and then wanting to go and ride it all off."
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.