PIVOT CYCLES Mach 6 Alloy in Orange
OUR PRICE £1799.00
|Description||Dominate new terrain with the new Mach 6 Alloy.
Pivot makes the best enduro/trail bike in the world, and now they are bringing the incredibly high standards of the Mach 6 flagship design to an aluminium frame.
With the all-new Mach 6 Alloy, Pivot have met their carbon frame standards for stiffness, power transfer and perfectly dialled suspension performance, culminating in a bike that raises every rider's ability to conquer aggressive, technical trails.
With input from Pivot's roster of world class DH and Enduro athletes, they've dialled in every feature of their renowned design and set a new standard for the ultimate enduro/trail machine.
The Mach 6 Alloy devours singletrack - the 27.5" wheels, slack head angle, short chainstays and low bottom bracket height all add up to incredibly versatile and capable bike that redefines aluminium in the enduro/trail category
ALL NEW LINKAGE DESIGN
Stiffness, precision and traction equal confidence on even the sketchiest trails.
The Mach 6 Alloy delivers this confidence in spades by employing the same new linkage design as the Mach 6 Carbon:
• All new linkages offer huge gains in overall stiffness - the upper linkage alone is 40% wider, 150% stiffer and utilizes larger bearings at the frame attachment point.
• The new, redesigned clevis is now lighter, stronger and provides increased clamping force on the shock body.
When combined with the incredibly stiff alloy frameset, the result is point-and-shoot control that makes technical challenges easier for every rider.
The new rear triangle also incorporates Boost® spacing - the extra width produces an overall increase in both frame stiffness and power transfer and a massive increase in tire clearance, allowing for a wider range of condition-specific tire options - essential for racers on the Enduro World Series Circuit and for riders who want to make the most of every single day on the dirt.
• Pivot's newest aluminium frameset utilizes next-generation, variable wall thickness hydro-forming - bringing carbon-level strength, stiffness, precision, and control to produce the ultimate aluminium frame design
• 155mm (6.1") of renowned dw-link® suspension
• 27.5-inch wheels for the fastest descents and superior rollover in technical terrain.
• All new, cold-forged wider and stiffer upper and lower linkage design with Enduro Max Cartridge Bearings
• New 12 x 148mm Boost rear spacing for maximum stiffness and control
• Custom-tuned Fox Factory Kashima Float DPS Shock with EVOL air sleeve
• Designed to work with forks from 150-160mm in travel
• Easy to use mix of external and internal cable routing
• Internal stealth dropper post compatible
• New Pivot removable front derailleur mount for a clean frame design with 1X and perfect front shifting with Shimano's side-swing 2X system
• Post mount disc brake mounts for precision and weight savings
• PF92 bottom bracket for light weight, durability and ease of maintenance - co-designed by Pivot Cycles and Shimano, now the industry-leading standard for high-end mountain bikes
• Medium frame weight: 7.4 lbs including shock
• Available in sizes S, M, L, XL
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.