|Description||The "Disc Wave" represents the best in research and development by Galfer.
Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content.
Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
Main features and advantages include:
- Powerful, progressive and modular braking.
- Noise and vibration-free.
- Less weight on the cycle parts.
- High temperature resistance (high carbon steel brake track)
- Aesthetic and performance improvement thanks to the GALFER "Disc Wave" design.
- Anti-corrosion treatment.
- High-efficiency on dry and wet conditions.
- Good for all kind of use: XC, Enduro, DH, Bike Trial, Cyclocross, Road, etc.
- Thickness disc 1,8 mm (except DB007W 2,0mm)
- Made in Spain.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.